I couldn’t begin my sketchbook without drawing a girl and a bicycle 🙂 I started today and it took me a few minutes to finish. A pretty Skirt Bike poster was in my mind but unfortunately I’m the event coordinator and I can’t participate for the poster design contest. But if you want, check the details here.
Miss Sh’muffin is a lady with attitude, she’s perfectionist, she loves colors and sweet details. She always prepares muffins or cupcakes for her friends and she’s going to try new sweet recipes. She’s like me 🙂 and you will see a lot of illustrated recipes pretty soon on Chichiridiche.
Now I have to find a nice place for her in the kitchen to see me how I draw and cook muffins 🙂 Have a lovely day!
I started a new illustration. I bought my first Winsor and Newton set of watercolors from Schleiper, the best arts and crafts store in town 🙂 I love them, they are so intense and perfect! I hope to paint more beautiful from now on…
Breakfast with love:
Mix Salad for dinner with smoked mackerel and potatoes:
how I packed a bottle with newspaper and paper balls:
I have never played with a rabbit and now I met one and it’s lovely!
First running day of the year:
Have a lovely and creative week!
I started to paint yesterday a new illustration that I’m quite excited, because I have never been such interested in paint illustrations and now I’m trying to improve my work and to discover the beauty of watercolors. I’ve been into deer a lot lately.
Read on and enjoy a variety of interesting information about deer:
- Deer can be found around the world. They are native to all continents except for Australia and Antarctica.
- Male deer are called bucks, bulls, stags or harts. Female deer are called does, cows or hinds. Young deer are called fawns or calfs.
- Deer are the only animals that have antlers. They are the fastest growing living tissue on earth. Antlers are usually only found on males. During the mating season male deer will often use their antlers to fight for the attention of female deer.
- Deer have a great sense of hearing. They can hear higher frequencies of sound than humans.
- Deer have their eyes on the sides of their head, giving them a 310 degree view.
- They can jump high and swim well.
- Deer have an excellent sense of smell, which allows them to detect predators from a long distance away.
- Most deer are born with white spots but lose them within a year.
- Fawns are protected by a lack of scent. Enemies cannot smell them. Fawns are able to stand and walk shortly after birth. Young deer will usually stay with their mother for around a year.
- Deer are herbivores. The life expectancy of deer is 20 years.
Photos source: 1|2|3|4|5|6
Have a wonderful weekend!