It’s almost two months since I have not written on my blog… and I made a looot of things. I have to recognize that the title is inspired by Murmu.
So here is a summary of what I’ve made lately:
- Easter time in Liege, Belgium – I made natural dye eggs for the first time:
- I made “cozonac” (sponge cake) also for the first time in my life
- I participated at my fist running race.
- I worked A LOT for SkirtBike in Romania (a stylish bicycle parade where the skirt and the bicycle are the dress code. More than 1500 girls cycled in 10 cities in the same day. Amazing right?)
- I met Dana Rogoz and I made shopping with the girls at H&M Showroom in Bucharest
- We had a bad weather at SkirtBike Bucharest, the worst possible
- but I met nice friends (Nico)
- and Vixy Blu made for me perfect cards. The most beautiful cards I’ve ever seen!
- after SkirtBike I went to Vienna at Velo-City. I am very proud to be one of the winners of Cycling Visionaries Award with SkirtBike Project. (Thanks for voting me!)
Velo-city conferences serve as a global communication and information platform aiming to address decision makers in order to improve the planning and provision of infrastructure for the everyday use of bicycles in urban environments. Velo-city conferences typically bring together more than 1,000 delegates such as engineers, planners, architects, social marketers, academic researchers, environmentalists and industry representatives who join forces with government at all levels in order to build effective transnational partnerships to deliver benefits to cycling worldwide.
To be continued…